Chef de Partie
LABARAKE is a fast-paced, trendy, French-Quebec bistro located in the Rosemont-La Petite-Patrie area of Montreal, nearby Le Plateau-Mont-Royal. Our restaurant serves delicious small plates, hearty main meals, and crafty cocktails.
We are currently seeking and experienced chef de partie who is motivated and has a positive and energetic attitude.
As Chef de Partie, you will be under the supervision of the Chef and his assistants.
- Participate in the smooth running of the service
- Supervision of the cooks
- Learn to follow established recipes
- Participate in the development of new recipes
- Ensure the cleanliness of the kitchen and respecting hygiene standards
- Compensation composed of a salary of $ 20.00 to $ 22.00 per hour depending on your experience and skills.
- Family-like atmosphere and teamwork oriented
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Great working environment
- Trendy, fast-paced atmosphere
- Steady schedule
- Free parking available on site.
- Air conditioned kitchen.
- Reasonable closing hours
· 2+ years working in a fast-paced kitchen
· Has creative, innovative ideas
· Must work well in a team environment
· Must be able to work and excel under pressure
Reliable & high performing individuals will have growth opportunities. If we grow, you grow.