Chef de partie (BONUS FOR NIGHT AND WEEKEND SHIFTS)
The Chef de partie assists the sous-chef by performing various tasks involved in preparing the dishes. In particular, he carries out the kitchen setting, prepares dishes, assembles the plates and maintains the cleanliness of the workspaces.
• Prepares the necessary ingredients for the making of the dishes.
• Performs the implementation of the workstation in anticipation of different services.
• Prepares, cooks and seasons dishes according to recipes and applying the appropriate techniques.
• Performs plate fitting by ensuring that the standards of presentation of the dishes are respected.
• Maintains storage and food preparation areas.
• Applies hygiene and sanitation standards.
• Put into practice the standards for occupational health and safety at work.
• Performs all other tasks necessary for the proper functioning of the kitchen.
Qualifications and required skills:
• DEP in institutional cooking;
• 2 to 3 years of experience, ideally in a hospitality context;
• Strong interest in teamwork;
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to react well under pressure;
• Organizational skills.
Advantages of being part of the Antonopoulos Group:
· Group Insurance
· Group RRSP and DPSP (Deferred Profit-Sharing Plans)
· Employee discounts in our establishments
· Discount with our business partners
· Recognition Events for our employees
· Possibility of promotion
Interested? Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Antonopoulos Group is a Montreal based family company and has been a leader in the restaurant, hospitality and event industries for more than 45 years. The Group created and is managing 11 restaurants, 5 terraces, 2 spas and 5 hotels so far, all located in the historical neighborhood that is the Old Montreal. Delivering internationally recognized service in its luxurious properties, this family business bases its success on passionate professional coming from a variety of fields. The collaboration between each employee of the Group allows for unique high-quality experiences for all the clientele.