Chef Cusinier-ère: Food Service Manager
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes the difference with residents. The 'human-to-human' relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
Located in the town of Saint-Charles-Borromée, the Cogir-Résidences Lachance residence offers a friendly atmosphere where it is stimulating to work. All services in the organization are designed to meet the needs and well-being of residents. It’s the strength of the team and it’s thanks to all of our staff that our residents are happy.
Currently, we are looking for a Food Service Manager - Chef - Cook to fill a permanent full-time day (40h) position. Come create with us and play with flavors, textures and presentations!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain inventory of food, utensils and equipment
- Take charge of the kitchen, develop varied, colorful and tasty menus
- Assemble plates of food
- Clean kitchen equipment
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure good teamwork
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Perform meal preparation while supervising and mobilizing staff in the kitchen
- Perform other related duties
- Use products and equipment according to the safety, quality, hygiene and cleanliness rules and standards in effect
- Uniform provided
- Corporate discounts
- Free parking
- Mobile holidays
- Social leave
- Sick leave and family obligations
- Employee Assistance Program
- Activities, gifts and substantial discounts from the Social Club
- Stimulating challenges, up to your ambitions!
- Career opportunity
- Reception and integration program
- Recognition program
- Human management approach
- Good team player
- Training certification (MAPAQ)
- Basic computer skills
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent
- At lease 3 to 5 years of experience in a large restoration's volume