Offer published on Nov 14
About Corner Collection
Born in Montreal, Corner Collection believes that moments of happiness are the essence of life. Corner is an award-winning collection of boutique hotels, restaurants and spas that awaken the senses with experiences that feed the soul.
With over 45 years of experience in the hotel, restaurant and wellness industry, Corner Collection plays a key role in the development of Old Montreal.
Working at Corner Collection means creating exceptional moments, together.
The Butler reports to the director of the restaurant. His role is to coordinate all operations in the dining room of the restaurant. He participates in the supervision of the work of the members of the service team and plays a leading role in the reception and overall customer experience.
WHAT WE OFFER :
Working at Corner has its benefits! We believe in the importance of a healthy work/life balance by giving you access to the essentials of daily life and adding recreational discounts on Corner services and neighborhood partners.
- Permanent position (full time);
- Job stability;
- Reduced cost employee meals;
- Opportunity for advancement and growth;
- Upscale hotel environment;
- A group RRSP and insurance program with employer participation;
- Close to a metro station (discount on public transportation);
- Flexible hours;
- Recognition program;
- Corporate events;
- Discounts and preferential rates in our restaurants, hotels, spa and at our partners in the area;
- The ambiance and charm of Old Montreal;
- And much more...
HOW YOU WILL PARTICIPATE IN CREATING MOMENTS OF HAPPINESS :
- Ensure adequate planning of the service according to anticipated traffic;
- Provide the necessary staff as needed and ensure that they are present in a timely manner;
- Check the dining room to ensure proper placement;
- Participate in the supervision of staff during the service;
- Provide ongoing communication with the kitchen to ensure the smooth running of the service;
- Assist the service when required;
- Ensuring customer satisfaction during and after the service;
- Manage complaints, if applicable;
- Participate in inventory management;
- Act as head of the establishment in the absence of the director.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in a similar position;
- Strong customer service skills;
- Leadership and excellent communication skills;
- Autonomy and initiative;
- Flexible availability (days, evenings and weekends);
- Good knowledge of catering software (Micros and Opentable, an asset)