Want to join the team of the best rated establishments in Montreal? Look no further, our hotels and restaurants are ranked among the best in Montreal. From Modavie to Kyo le méchant to the terraces, Nelligan and Place D'Armes are frequented by a trendy clientele, both local and international, looking for delicious dishes and cocktails to brighten their taste buds.
Corner is a collection of award-winning hotels, restaurants and spas that awaken the senses with experiences that feed the soul: Nelligan Hotel, Place D'Armes Hotel, Brasserie 701, Kyo Bar Japonais, NELLi bistro, Méchant Bœuf, Modavie, Terrasse Nelligan, Terrasse Place D'Armes, Rainspa.
The service clerk is the link between the kitchen and the dining room. He/she supports the waiters and waitresses during the service according to their directives, in order to ensure an outstanding gastronomic experience for the customers. More generally, he/she collaborates with other members of the dining room team to ensure good communication between the dining room and kitchen teams.
WHAT WE OFFER:
Working at Corner has its benefits! We believe in the importance of a healthy work/life balance by giving you access to the essentials of daily life and adding recreational discounts on Corner services and neighbourhood partners
- 50% discount in our restaurants;
- 25% discount at Rainspa;
- 20% discount on OPUS and EXO transit passes;
- Public transportation nearby
- Corporate discounts (Vidéotron, Bixi, Etc.)
- Preferential rates with our partners in Old Montreal;
- Family and friends rates in our hotels;
- Employee recognition program;
- Corporate events;
- Job stability;
- Flexibility of schedule;
- Possibility of evolution within the group;
SSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist the server in the proper set up of the dining room and pass before service begins;
- Continuously monitor orders being prepared to avoid delays and errors in service;
- Have an increased knowledge of the products to ensure quick and accurate service;
- Inspect dishes and clean plates if necessary;
- Serves the ordered dishes according to the server's instructions;
- Inquire about customer satisfaction at every opportunity;
- Respond to any customer requests;
- Ensure the cleanliness of the work area and the dining room;
- Work in collaboration with the kitchen team and the dining room team to ensure an efficient and adequate service for the customers
- Perform all other tasks necessary for the smooth running of the dining room service.