Building Director - Multi-residential
Cogir is a Quebec real estate company founded over 25 years ago and offers real estate management, real estate development and construction investment services in Quebec, Ontario and the United States. Our teams manage over 27,000 residential housing units and 5,000,000 square feet of commercial space! Our DNA and our organizational culture are based on the following actions: humanize, create and surpass ourselves. Constantly developing, Cogir offers an incomparable professional adventure! In order to support our strong growth, our management team is currently looking for a Property Manager for our multi-rental division.
Under the responsibility of the Regional Director of his sector, the Building Director must plan, organize, direct and control the activities of the Aalto Zibi Multi-residential complex. He humanizes the service to both tenants and employees under his supervision. It manages resources, be they human, financial and material. He ensures the 'health' of the building, resolves problems and manages the maintenance or revitalization work required.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze the needs of the complex and the clientele in order to respond to them properly
- Ensure the flow of information throughout the complex
- Ensure the marketing of the building and rental in order to have buildings rented at full capacity
- Ensure the optimization of human resources in a context of operational and financial efficiency
- Ensures compliance with norms and quality standards
- Inspect buildings and coordinate maintenance according to established standards
- Other tasks related to his functions for the smooth running of operations.
- Participate in the preparation of annual budgets and building maintenance and ensure effective cost management
- Purchase products and materials in accordance with the budget
- Supervise contractors carrying out work in the building
- Yearly salary to be discussed.
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Laptop and cell phone provided, as well as any other equipment necessary for the function
- Recognition program
- Career opportunities
- Vacation, sick leave and family obligations
- Corporate discounts
- Stimulating challenges to match your ambitions and skills!
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- 5 years of management experience
- Excellent command of French and English (spoken and written)
- Knowledge of the field of property management
- Mastery of Quebec laws governing rental properties
- Knowledge of Hopem software (an asset)