Breakfast cook (Week-end shift)
The cook is responsible for the service, preparing the dishes, the plate presentation and sees to the maintenance of cleanliness of the workplace.
Essential functions of the job:
• Performs the preparation of ingredients for completing dishes.
• Performs the preparation of the workstation in anticipation of the different services.
• Prepares, cooked and seasoned dishes respecting the recipes and applying proper techniques.
• Ensure that the final dishes presentation meets standards.
• Performs daily inspection of the kitchen and workstation;
• Ensures customer satisfaction by the speed of service and quality of food served;
• Acts as a trainer with members of the brigade;
• Maintains storage areas and food preparation clean and organized.
• Applies standards of hygiene and safety in the kitchen.
• Put into practice the standards of health and safety at work.
• Performs all other duties necessary for the proper functioning of the kitchen.Requirements
Qualifications and skills:
• DEP in cooking;
• The position requires to be available to work morning, day, evening and weekend’s shifts;
• 2-4 years’ experience, ideally in a hospitality context;
• Strong interest in teamwork;
• Attention to detail;
• Ability to respond well under pressure;
•Sense of organization.