Offer published on Nov 07
Work place : 1440 Drummond St, Montreal, Quebec H3G 1V9
Salary: $18.91 per hour
The Mount Stephen is a Montreal boutique hotel located in the heart of downtown, in the Golden Square Mile district. This luxurious hotel accommodates up to 400 people; in 85 rooms and/or 5 prestigious suites. Whether you join the team to work for room service, concierge service, or others, the Mount Stephen hotel team will be happy to welcome you.
Reporting to the Director of Front desk, the Doorperson & Bellperson plays an essential role in welcoming and assisting guests at the hotel. You will be responsible for providing exceptional service by taking care of guests' vehicles, offering luggage assistance, and ensuring a memorable experience from arrival to departure. You will be the friendly and welcoming face of the establishment, providing first-class service and creating a positive experience for each guest. Your professionalism, customer service skills, and attention to detail will contribute to the outstanding reputation of the establishment.
- Warmly welcome guests upon arrival and extend a friendly greeting.
- Assist guests with their luggage, escort them to their rooms, and provide information about the hotel's facilities.
- Provide information about local attractions, restaurants, and available services in the area.
- Ensure cleanliness and neat presentation of the lobby area and outdoor spaces.
- Offer fast and efficient valet service during peak hours.
- Coordinate with other departments to fulfill special guest requests.
- Manage requests for taxis, special transportation, and provide directions to requested destinations.
- Provide courteous and professional service at all times, adhering to the establishment's standards.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong sense of hospitality and customer service.
- Good physical condition to handle luggage and move quickly.
- Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with other departments.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of guest information.
- Proficiency in one or more foreign languages is an advantage.
Languages: Bilingualism (French and English), both oral and written, is required for this position as we serve an international clientele.
Who we are:
Tidan is a hotel and real estate group in business for 52 years with a portfolio of 12 hotels and more than 65 real estate properties, as well as the largest tennis club across North America. To learn more about Tidan, visit our website: https://www.tidan.com/en/.
Why join the team:
In addition to competitive salaries, we offer benefits, such as group insurance which constitutes life insurance, disability insurance, and medical and dental insurance, in addition to vision care. Our employees have 24/7 virtual access to healthcare professionals through the Employee Assistance Program. You have personal days and vacations that are planned according to the department and the hotel you join. A bonus is also provided via our referral program and more. Social life is at the heart of the company, especially after the pandemic; each hotel has a social calendar. The Tidan Human Resources team is always there to listen to you and support you on your journey through the company. We believe in teamwork and are committed to creating a high-performing team whether through training or by strengthening team relationships. We have an admiration for our employees who set themselves professional challenges and we support them in achieving them. Take the step and join the Tidan team through our many job opportunities, whether in the hotel or real estate sector; there is a place for you.
DEC(Diplôme d'etudes collègiale )