For the position of Bellperson/Concierge, responsibilities include:
- Greeting guests at their arrival.
- Assisting with the loading and unloading of luggage.
- Answering questions about local events and attractions.
- Offering personalized service (making reservations, giving directions, making inquiries with local establishments, etc.).
- Assisting the Front Desk in daily operations.
Bellperson/Concierge play a very important role as the guest’s first point of contact and set the mood for the rest of their stay. Therefore, we are looking for positive and enthusiastic candidates that possess superior customer service skills.Requirements
- Must be flexible with scheduling; mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays .
- Possess strong knowledge of city events and attractions.
- Capable of giving local directions.
- Must have excellent communication skills in English and French.
- Able to lift/push/carry up to 50 lbs.
Our organization is a workplace equity employer committed to recruiting a diverse workforce and maintaining an inclusive culture. The use of the masculine is only used to lighten the text. We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other basis protected by provincial or federal laws.