North Hatley, QC
Although the situation around the COVID-19 pandemic affects all of us, the team at Manoir Hovey invites you to send us your application. Please take good care of yourself!
Manoir Hovey, a 5 star Relais & Châteaux lakeside hotel, is looking for a Bell hop/Doorman to join our team.
- Pleasant lakeside work environment.
- Quality living environment close to the village of North Hatley, recognized as one of the most beautiful villages in Quebec and just minutes from the cities of Magog and Sherbrooke.
- Outdoor enthusiasts, skiers, snowboarders and bikers will find plenty to do in the region.
- Join a talented team who encourages the exchange of talent and knowledge.
- The Le Hatley Restaurant serves fine dining cuisine and is a well recognised culinary reference in Canada.
- The restaurant Le Tap room is a bistro with local and seasonal flavours. Its menu offers simple yet refined dishes in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Chef Vachon orchestrates a responsible driven cuisine. His culinary vision recognizes the importance of supporting local producers, preserving, respecting and ensuring the health of our food systems for future generations.
- Historic property combining old world charm and modern comfort where each room is different with its unique decor.
Under the direction of the Chef Receptionist/Chef Concierge, the Bell hop/Doorman will have the following main duties:
- Greet customers upon arrival
- Carry guests' suitcases to their rooms
- Parking customers' vehicles
- Provide relevant information on hotel services, local tourist attractions, restaurants and essential services outside the hotel.
- Enjoy working in a team, be friendly and have an easy time smiling
- Interpersonality, diplomacy, politeness
- Excellent professional presentation
- Sense of responsibility
- Bilingual French/English mandatory
- Know how to drive manual & automatic vehicles
- Similar experience an asset