Offer published on Mar 17
Since 1997, Modavie Bistro invites you to taste a varied menu inspired by French classics. Spawning two floors with vintage ambiance in the heart of Old Montreal, you can hear live bands play every night as well as during weekend brunch.
The bartender's function is to take orders, prepare and serve drinks in order to meet the demands of customers.
Essential functions of the job:
• Set up the bar so that you have all the necessary products and materials;
• Greet guests at the bar with courtesy;
• Take charge of customers or servers;
• Prepare and serve alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages;
• Prepare the bill and collect the payment;
• Perform the bar inventory and requisition for missing products;
• Keep the bar clean. Washing and storing dishes used for serving drinks and coffees;
• Assist the service team in the room, when necessary;
• Ensuring customer satisfaction and receiving complaints, if any.
Qualifications and skills required:
• 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar position;
• Excellent knowledge of cocktails, wines and coffees;
• Excellent customer service approach;
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team;
• Ability to react well under pressure;
• Availability evening and weekend;
• Sense of organization.