Offer published on Nov 16
About Corner Collection
Born in Montreal, Corner Collection believes that moments of happiness are the essence of life. Corner is an award-winning collection of boutique hotels, restaurants and spas that awaken the senses with experiences that feed the soul.
With over 45 years of experience in the hotel, restaurant and wellness industry, Corner Collection plays a key role in the development of Old Montreal.
Working at Corner Collection means creating exceptional moments, together.
The selected candidate is a person whose skills are customer service and a good knowledge of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages. The bar clerk will assist in opening and setting up the bar, serving beverages and clearing tables.
What we Offer
- Permanent or seasonal, full or part-time - the choice is yours!
- Job stability
- Reduced cost employee meals;
- Opportunity for advancement and growth
- High-end hotel environment
- A group RRSP and insurance program with employer participation;
- Close to a metro station (discount on public transportation);
- Flexible hours
- Recognition program
- Corporate events
- Discounts and preferred rates at our restaurants, hotels, spa and neighborhood partners
- The ambiance and charm of Old Montreal;
- And much more...
Essential functions of the job
- Ensure the layout and implementation of work tools;
- Bring drinks on demand;
- Clear and clean tables quickly according to the flow and activity;
- Maintain the equipment in perfect condition;
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- Significant experience in a similar position;
- Customer service skills;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to react well under pressure;
- Organization skills.