Offer published on Sep 15
About Corner Collection
Born in Montreal, Corner Collection believes that moments of happiness are the essence of life. Corner is an award-winning collection of boutique hotels, restaurants and spas that awaken the senses with experiences that feed the soul.
With over 45 years of experience in the hotel, restaurant and wellness industry, Corner Collection plays a key role in the development of Old Montreal.
Working at Corner Collection means creating exceptional moments, together.
We are looking for a Bar Manager for our hotels, frequented by local and international clients looking for memorable moments.
Working at Corner has its advantages! We believe in the importance of a healthy work/life balance by giving you access to the essentials of daily life and adding recreational discounts on Corner services and neighbourhood partners.
- An environment that promotes work-life balance with flexible schedules
- A comprehensive integration process to quickly familiarize you with your work and our brands
- A group insurance program with employer participation
- Personal days
- A group RRSP program with employer participation
- Close to a metro station (discounted public transit)
- Reduced cost employee meals
- Top of the line hotel environment
- Recognition program
- Corporate events
- Discounts and preferential rates in our restaurants, hotels, spa and at our partners in the area
- The ambiance and charm of the Old Montreal.
HOW WILL YOU PARTICIPATE IN CREATING MOMENTS OF HAPPINESS :
- Development of a strong sense of belonging and collaboration within the teams
- Active participation in bar service
- Planning cocktail menus and creating technical specifications for all the hotel's bars
- Set standards and develop tools for the teams
- Inspection of bars and their parameters
- Responsible for customer experience through personalization, accuracy and speed of service
- Mentoring and training of team members
- Manage team members (hiring, training, scheduling, work distribution, performance evaluation, discipline, etc.)
- Application of hygiene, sanitation, health and safety standards in the workplace
- Management of financial resources (preparation of budgets, control of operating costs, etc.) and material resources (inventory management, procurement, negotiations with suppliers, etc.)
- Follows up on purchases, the quality of goods received and ensures vigilance regarding theft.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position
- Bilingualism (French-English)
- Available evenings and weekends