Associate, Guest Experience
Associate, Guest Experience
For those who dream of being somewhere else, Nordik Spa Nature is a haven of well-being. Offering the largest selection of mind and body wellness experiences in North America, Nordik Nature Spa allows you to reconnect with the elements, with each other and with yourself. It offers a refuge from modern life and a chance to give life a break.
When you work at Nordik Spa-Nature, you don't just earn a job, you find a family. We pride ourselves on having one of the warmest and most welcoming communities and our guests truly appreciate it. We strive to provide excellent care to our guests and ensure the well-being of our employees who are our craftsmen.
Who we are
Our mission is to give our guests a moment of respite by providing a refuge from the pressures of modern life where they can rediscover their own well-being and, as a result, live happier, longer lives. Your role as a craftsman in our nature spa is to cultivate peace. Here at Nordik Spa-Nature, we are a passionate and dedicated team. We are always enthusiastic, helpful, conscientious, discreet and above all respectful. We care deeply about each and every guest and fellow craftsman in our wellness spa.
What we want
Under the supervision of the Customer Experience Manager, the Guest Experience Associate is responsible for greeting, assisting and advising customers on the thermotherapy cycle and its benefits, the services and experiences offered at Nordik, Nature Spa, while ensuring the cleanliness of the facilities and the quality of the experience for our customers.
What you will do
- Greet and check-in guests;
- Respond to inquiries regarding services and facilities;
- Take reservations and maintain guest records;
- Process various forms of payment;
- Assist in maintaining the cleanliness of the spa, including the reception area, lobby, pavilions, treatment rooms, staff areas and locker rooms;
- Restock lockers as needed (towels, robes and toiletries);
- Communicate relevant information to guests that will provide them with a unique experience;
- Be responsive to guest needs and requests.
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Previous experience in customer service is an asset;
- Bilingualism essential (French and English);
- Basic knowledge of the Windows suite;
- Ability to lift and carry loads up to 10 kg on a regular basis.
According to the salary scale in effect plus benefits related to Nordik Spa-Nature.
40 hours per week; schedule may vary day, evening and weekend.
Part-time also available
Send us your resumé and cover letter by visiting our web site in the career section: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=b0ed2582-382c-4558-a5a6-be185625046e&ccId=168215231511_9449&type=MP&lang=fr_CA