The Jazz Longueuil offers a friendly working environment, a warm atmosphere and a quality of life !! Working in a residence is more than a professional experience, it is a life experience and rewarding responsibilities with a golden clientele! We offer stable hours, advantageous conditions and the opportunity to make a significant difference in the daily life of our residents.
Under the responsibility of the Chef, the incumbent assists the chef and the cooks in their tasks. He / She participates in the preparation of cold dishes and desserts, cuts and peels vegetables or fruits, prepares the plates, prepares the meal trolleys and takes part in the maintenance of the equipment and the kitchen with the rest of the team.
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assemble plates of food
- Clean kitchen equipment
- Ensure and optimize quality standards in the use of food
- Peel and cut vegetables for meals
- Referral Program
- Uniform provided
- Meals in the dining room at $5
- Floating days off
- Social leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
- Human management approach
- Ongoing training
- Consistent schedule
- Career Opportunity
- Welcome and integration Program
- Recognition program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Good team player
- A proffesional studies dimploma (DEP) in institutional cuisine or equivelent