Ambassador Guest Service, Réception Part-time (16h-24h)
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, a stone's throw from the iconic Place Ville Marie and the boutiques on Sainte-Catherine Street, the Renaissance Montreal Center-Ville offers a world of luxury and design that will awaken your senses. With its splendid rooms and a lobby inspired by local street art, this sophisticated hotel and its eclectic elegance are the perfect blend of business and pleasure. Gracing the only lively rooftop terrace in the city center, the Panoramic Lounge features a full bar, bistro kitchen and stainless steel swimming pool. Every moment is an event.
Job description :
- Ambassador at the reception:
* Greet customers on their arrival to register them;* Prepare invoicing for accommodation clients;
* Explain hotel services, including the Marriott Bonvoy program;
* Respond to requests from our customers with unparalleled service;
* Carry out the departure of customers;* Coordinate customer needs with housekeeping.
- Ambassador of the department:
* Take outside calls to redirect them to the right departments;
* Take room service orders;
* Inform customers about our products and services;
* Coordinate various requests with valets, maintenance, etc.
* Compile and track requests using our computerized system.Requirements
The required qualifications include:
- Must be available Saturday and Sunday
- Work day, evening or night, week and weekend.
- Experience required with Opera / Office Suite software
- Previous experience in customer service.
- Possess strong and balanced relational skills and attitudes, particularly in terms of communication.
- Know how to demonstrate participatory leadership and ease in teamwork;
- Possess a sense of initiative, as well as having an eye for detail.
- French and English bilingualism (spoken
- Knowledge of the Opera system an asset