Aesthetician / Beauty Technician (Salon)
Offer published on Mar 14
Start date: As soon as possible
Hospitality, Spa & Wellness, Administration
About SabbyaSABBYA is a pioneering hub for medical aesthetics, wellness, and lifestyle experiences. We are led by an innovative, integrated vision for restoring balance, beauty, and the best selves of our clientele — offering non-invasive procedures, spa treatments, and curated luxuries with the highest attention to detail.
Job descriptionReporting to the Lead Beauty Technician, the Beauty Technician is a key player in SABBYA's business. This pivotal role is crucial in offering informed recommendations so customers can select the appropriate services that best suit their needs and desired results. You will work directly with patients looking to improve the health of their skin and assess their specific concerns and requirements.
- Facial and body hair removal (waxing, sugaring, threading, and/or tweezing)
- Facials, peels, and skin rejuvenation treatments
- Natural nail manicures and pedicures
- Advanced (medical) pedicure (preferred)
- Lash and brow tinting, perming, and/or extensions