Offer published on Sep 15
Every day, our team of enthusiasts makes a difference to residents. The relationship of “human for human” is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Furthermore, the success experienced by COGIR Immobilier is based on good teamwork between the different departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
The St-Patrick residence, located in the heart of the Montcalm neighborhood, is currently looking for an administrative assistant to complete its wonderful team.
Schedule: permanent full-time position, Tuesday to Saturday
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Participate in the renewal of leases
- À traduire
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Assist your immediate superior and other team members with their daily tasks and administrative duties
- Follow up on dossiers, monitor schedules, issue reminders and obtain requested information in a timely manner in keeping with established time limits
- Participate in special projects when assigned to you
- Perform other related duties
- Hourly rate between $23.50 and $23.50 depending on experience
- Recognition program
- Referral Program
- Group insurance paid 100% by the employer
- Sick days and time off for family obligations
- Employee Assistance Program
- A welcoming and tight-knit team!
- Human management approach
- Challenging opportunities, up to your ambitions!
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- A DEP or DEC in administration, accounting or clerical work
- A working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook software
- 1 year of relevant experience will be considered an important asset