Offer published on Mar 07
Every day, our passionate team makes a difference to residents. The “human for human” relationship is at the heart of our approach and corporate philosophy. Moreover, the success of COGIR Immobilier is based on the good teamwork between the various departments and on all the people who have joined the company for more than 25 years.
At Cogir Immobilier, people are at the heart of our philosophy, both for our team and for our clients. Our success is based on our teamwork: it is with people like you that we always go further!
You want to join a team passionate about real estate and people. Search no more!
ROLE AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze client needs
- Assist your immediate superior and other team members with their daily tasks and administrative duties
- Distribute notices to residents
- Ensure customer satisfaction objectives are met
- Follow up with clients
- Maintain the different registers
- Make appointments
- Produce required reports
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Work in Microsoft Excel to update data
- Meet or exceed all competences represented by any given certification
- Collect the rents and prepare the deposits. When required, process leases and work orders.
- To be discussed
- Possibility of advancement
- Free parking
- Free meals
- Social leave
- Floating days off
- Social Club activities, gifts and substantial discounts
RequirementsEXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Ease in the use of computer tools
- Good team player
- Good communication
- A working knowledge of the software systems, Hopem and Quickbooks (an asset)
- Knowledge of retirement homes, a major asset
Are you interested?
Send your application to this employer
*For this job offer, you must apply on the employer's website.
You may also be interested in these offers
Full-time, part-time, seasonal
Quebec City, QC