- Maintain the complete accounting cycle in a centralized environment.
-Manage hours recorded (Timeforce) of management employees and unionized employees.
- Ensure that daily income is reviewed and corrected on a daily basis.
- Record and reconcile daily deposits, including credit dards.
- Manage accounts payable, match, post and save invoices (Sage300)
- Follow up with requests from customers, suppliers, departement heads and the regional office.
- Active involvement in the internal control process ( monthly and annual regulations, procedures and inventories).
- Actively participate in the production of month-end reports.
- Participate in the manager on duty program(MOD)
Skills and competencies:
- Bilingual: speak, write and read French and English.
- Able to work under pressure, with tight deadlines while managing priorities ( end of month or pay period).
- Able to communicate clear and precise requirements to colleagues in order to establish harmonious, professional, positive and constructive working relationships.
- Have an aptitude for accounting and have worked with the basic computer software of a hotel.
- Experience as a hotel day or night auditor: an asset.
- Experience as a clerk or accounting technician: an asset