Under the direction of the Financial Controller, the individual will be responsible for the daily accounting cycle and to offer accounting support to the operational departments of the hotel.
- Daily verification including revenues conciliation, preparation of daily reports and bank deposits;
- Performs the verification, posting and filing of all suppliers’ invoices, house accounts and expenses;
- Prepares payments for signature, communicate with suppliers, and ensures distribution of the payments;
- Prepares various documents for monthly verification and annual audit;
- In accordance with the hotel’s policies, responsible for managing the accounts receivables of the hotel, including confirmation of billing, distribution of invoices, monitor and ensure payments are received and posted;
- Monthly reconciliation of our accounts receivables, contacts overdue accounts and provide reports;
- Prepares, maintains, and distribute various reports such as statistical, financials, payroll or audit purposes;
- Coordinates and records monthly inventories;
- Verifies and ensures internal control process are in place and monitored. Notifies variances.
- Participate and assist the Financial Controller and General Manager in the budget-making process, financial reporting, and annual objectives
- Holds a diploma of studies in accounting
- 3 years of experience in accounting, preferably in hospitality.
- Developed critical and analytical sense
- Strong knowledge of accounting softwares, including Excel.
- Organized detailled oriented
- Able to work under timeline and deadlines
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude and remains accessible to the team
- Bilingual (French and English)