Account Manager – Corporate events
Reporting directly to the Director of corporate sales and group services, the account Manager is responsible for developing and managing the corporate accounts of his territory.
They are in charge of corporate groups without rooms or with less than 10 rooms per night for all the group’s hotels and restaurants. Their role is to maximise revenues, to give advice and recommend the best establishment within the Group according to the guests’ needs.
- Act as the Antonopoulos Group’s representative on the corporate market
- Develop business relationships with existing accounts and solicit business from prospective customers (identify new potential accounts, follow up, business lunch)
- Build strong business partnerships by assuring high quality customer service (follow ups, deep knowledge of the target customers)
- Participate in any activity that may help develop the business (trade shows, networking)
- Deal with incoming requests, understand the needs of potential customers and offer the appropriate products and services.
- Carry out inspections, negotiate and prepare sales offers
- Complete the sales and follow up to keep the CRM up to date (Opera Sales and Catering)
- Keep the accounts details, contact information and contracts up to date in Opera according to the company’s standards
- Work closely with the different departments (revenues, F&B, kitchen…)
- 2 year experience in sales in the hospitality industry
- Diploma in hospitality industry (an asset)
- Be available to travel 2 to 3 times a year
- Bilingual, English and French, spoken and written
- Communication skills (oral and written)
- Organizational skills, problem solving and decision making
- Time and stress management
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and software such as Opera Cloud or Open Table
- Strong analytical skills
- Interested in business development
Group Insurance, RRSP and much more!
Interested? Please send your resume and your cover letter to: email@example.com